Monday, December 27, 2010

Where's the MSG?

The urge for chinese food overcame me tonight. Poor hubby isn’t really a fan, so we have an agreement. If it’s (chinese food)  for dinner and he needs to eat it, then I have to cook it.

So with Pioneer Woman’s recipe feeding that desire, I embarked on Beef with Snow peas. As Pioneer Woman says, “it’ll make your skirt fly up.” So, I trudged on with her recipe making a few tweaks of my own (added garlic, Chinese five spice and mushrooms). It came out delicious, however, it just didn’t hit the “I want Chinese food, now!” spot. I think because it needs MSG. They say it isn’t good for you. I mean what do “they” know anyway? Who are “they” and why are they the authority on what is good for you and what isn’t? Anywho, check out the recipe it certainly was yummy! In the meantime, I’m off to unearth some MSG.

No comments:

Post a Comment